Multi-colour sneaker with blue details / € 219,95 € 164,96 incl. VAT
This running shoe is made of different materials and colours. The colour blue is a recurring theme combined with striking red and orange-coloured colour accents. The newly designed patch on the heel gives the shoe its finishing touch.
- Article n° : 16290/03
- Matching products >
- Ordered before 17:00, shipment same day
- Delivered within 2 -3 workdays
- Free shipping from € 100 & always free returns
Size out of stock?
Send me an email if this article becomes available in my size. You always get an e-mail within two weeks, also in the case that your size will not be available soon.
Thank you for your request.
Floris about this shoe:“In recent years, we’ve used a striking zig-zag line on quite a few sneaker soles. We initially started doing this on one sneaker line, just for fun. That worked well, so we began to work this theme in all kinds of variations into later sneaker lines as well. It's recognizable, gives the collection a recurring theme and it simply looks cool. And since I often add small references, jokes and symbols on soles and shoes, I’m being asked again and again why the zig-zag keeps coming back and whether it means something. In order to keep everyone happy, I decided to say that the zig-zag line is inspired by the way I walk home from the pub on the weekend. Well, to use a modern term, this is “fake news”. The zig-zag line simply makes my shoemaker’s heart beat faster.”
- Sporty running shoe
- Article number: 16290/03
- Multi-coloured suede leather with blue as main colour
- Finished with striking blue and red colour accents
- The leather heel counter is finished with an orange print
- Is finished with a new Floris van Bommel rubber patch on the heel
- Red and black lacing
- White rubber running shoe sole with a black outsole
- Finished with a bright blue zig-zag illustration on the sole
- Removable leather footbed
- Shoe last 781
- Width G½
- Ago style
- Clean and care products: Midsole Cleaner, Midsole Sealer & Carbon Pro Spray