Blue patent leather lace shoe with snake print / € 249,95 € 174,96 incl. VAT
A striking lace shoe made of blue and grey patent leather with a print. Complete your outfit with the matching belt art. no. 75201/59.
- Article n° : 18346/04
- Matching products >
- Ordered before 17:00, shipment same day
- Delivered within 2 -3 workdays
- Free shipping from € 100 & always free returns
Size out of stock?
Send me an email if this article becomes available in my size. You always get an e-mail within two weeks, also in the case that your size will not be available soon.
Thank you for your request.
Floris about this shoe:“For this shoe, the thinking part is clearly not in the model. This is just a classic derby ('derby' is the name for the flaps through which the laces are threaded. The most common alternative for such a derby closure is a 'lacing closure', where there are no flaps on the instep of your foot, but more of a slit that is tied up with the laces). The brain twister here was the pattern on the leather. It seems very simple, and that is exactly the problem, because simple things are... you guessed it... the most complicated thing to come up with. It’s these simple patterns that we love and value. They make the shoe look special and rich on the foot, but also sufficiently neutral. Hot recommendation in the summer shoes category!”
- Elegant derby
- Article number: 18346/04
- Blue and black patent leather with a print
- Cobalt blue lacing
- Leather sole with a cobalt blue outsole and a cobalt blue heel tip
- Finished with a unique illustration designed by Floris: The "Squid stealing my shoes" sole
- Leather lining, footbed is not removable
- Shoe last 129
- Width G½
- Blake style
- Matching belt: 75201/59
- Clean and care product: Lack Mousse